Pasco School to Pasco School Transfers: Students who recently moved within Pasco county and will be coming to Crews Lake Middle School from another Pasco public or charter school should complete the Registration Packet below and follow the instructions provided. Once our Registrar receives a completed packet and the appropriate supporting documentation, we will contact the previous school regarding withdrawal and records, and you will be contacted regarding next steps.
Out of County, Out of State & Private School Transfers: Students who recently moved to Pasco county or are transferring from a private school, should complete the Registration Packet below and follow the instructions provided. Once our Registrar receives a completed packet and the appropriate supporting documentation, we will contact the previous school regarding withdrawal and records, and you will be contacted regarding next steps.
What school should your child attend? To determine if your child is zoned for Crews Lake Middle School, an address search can be completed by following this link: 2020-2021 School Boundary Search by Address
By visiting the Pasco County Schools Registration Requirements website you will be able to view the documents needed for enrollment at CLMS or any Pasco county public school.
- Complete the registration packet in its entirety (links below),
- Make sure to click on “Email the Completed Packet to the Registrar’s Office” at the bottom of Pg 13,
- Scan or take pictures of supporting documents, i.e. electric bill, deed, birth certificate, parenting plan, etc.,
- Save the supporting documents to your computer,
- Send the supporting documents as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org, (in the email please include: your name, the student’s name, and a good contact phone number to reach you in case we have questions)
- Click on this link to choose your course requests: 2021 CLMS New Student Course Requests
Students enrolling after the school year has already begun on August 24th will be placed in courses that most closely match the courses in which they were enrolled at their previous school. Some exceptions may be made for middle school promotion purposes.
If you need to speak with our Registrar, Sharon Kolodziej, she can be reached via email at email@example.com or (727) 246-1607 or the Administration Office main line (727) 246-1600. Please make sure to leave your name and telephone number in any voicemail or email message for her to contact you.